Thanks so much to Avid Observer for nominating me for the “Real Neat Blog Award”. Avid is an extremely insightful author whom I hope you will check out:)
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
NAME YOUR 3 FAVORITE FOODS
Coconuts, aloe and watermelon…most of the time I am a raw vegan:)
WHAT DOES A PERFECT DAY LOOK LIKE TO YOU?
Shabbat is my favorite day… but I also wouldn’t mind going out with an incredible guy:)
DO YOU PREFER WATCHING SPORTS OR PLAYING SPORTS?
Gotta be in the game:)
WOULD YOU CHOOSE A VACATION IN HAWAII OR ALASKA? WHY?
I would love to travel to both but for the question I guess Alaska =Northern lights ( this was Avid’s answer but I’m sticking to it because… hello?… the Northern Lights?…:):)…how awesome is that?
IF YOU WOULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT YEAR WOULD YOU TRAVEL TO?
crossroads of civilization… how ’bout the moments between BC and AD… thinkin’ Jesus, Jesus, Jesus:)
WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
overcoming childhood abuse and subsequent patterns that led into adulthood
SOMETHING YOU MISS THE MOST FROM CHILDHOOD?
I was a tomboy and I miss the days of wrestling withe the guys and them not taking it the wrong way
My Questions for nominees:
- Name your 3 favorite foods
- Do you prefer watching sports or playing sports?
- Would you choose a vacation in Hawaii or Alaska? Why?
- If you would go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- What has been your biggest challenge?
- Something you miss the most from childhood?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?